Monday, March 23, 2009

Family Picture: Plays with PhotoShop

Well since Mr. Williams gave me photo credit on his blog, I will do the same for him now.



Because I am the behind the camera, there are not many pictures of my family which includes me or even all of us. Bill got this shot of us after the birthday party a few Sunday's ago.


He sent me the picture and I was so pleased that everyone was looking happy. With his permission, I worked some PhotoShop magic and came up with a few variations.
The first one is basic enhancements on color, contrasts and sharpening, etc.
The others are a few plays with some free actions from Pioneer Woman. I love her PS Actions.





PW Heritage Action



PW Seventies Action

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these are fun! Thank you for posting this! I totally forgot about the second set!